Amused And Confused

Am amused and confused in the rollercoaster of life with high anticipation that the amusement would outbalance confusion. Do please sit back, be amused and entertained but be you not confused.
~A Malaysian blog~

Monday, February 14, 2005

Sugar and Spice , Everything Nice

Aaah..yes, sugar and spice and everything nice

"Mommy...I laaaf uuu"
*follows by a peck on the cheek*

"Aim pincessss...seee"
*tilts her head and shows off her royal cape*

"Mommy comey...Baba comey ...atin comey"

"syaaayan mommy.."
*cups my cheeks with both hands and plants a kiss on my nose

and who says a woman enjoys less of Valentine's when she is married with kids?


..ahh yess and it's V.Day

To those who fret they no longer get the Valentine's treatment when they are married (from dear husband), think wise. Look around you and embrace the love you have.

And me? With my girl, every day is Valentine's.

What about dearie husband? Let me see, he washes the dishes everyday, does the garbage twice a week, cleans the floor, changes the nappy when I'm too tired and ooh, hugs me at least once a day. . And those are better than Valentine's for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home