Amused And Confused

Am amused and confused in the rollercoaster of life with high anticipation that the amusement would outbalance confusion. Do please sit back, be amused and entertained but be you not confused.
~A Malaysian blog~

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Prologue: A venture into Blogland..

I have to accept the fact. There is no running away from the hidden force. Everytime I do a search on the net, it will appear right to my face. Blog. Blog. Blog. It's a trend... and it's really catching up fast. It's already spreading like a new religion. I need to make a decision, a quick one. Damn if I do, damn if I don't. Damn... I will give blog a try.

So, here's day one in Blogland. What do people normally write in Blogland? What shall I write in Blogland? It's difficult and it's tough. For a reserved person, opening up is unthinkable. I'm reserved and I do not have much to share with other people. But yet I'm falling into this 'sharing pit'. Maybe this big step will change my view, my perception, and my believe in sharing. But sharing what? Pheww... this is really hard! Story! Experience! View!

Maybe tomorrow my other half'll continue this effort...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home