Amused And Confused

Am amused and confused in the rollercoaster of life with high anticipation that the amusement would outbalance confusion. Do please sit back, be amused and entertained but be you not confused.
~A Malaysian blog~

Friday, April 22, 2005

This is my Mummy

LO's artwork....sehr gut ja?



This is an overly imaginated piece of work by LO.

If you may ask, no I haven't got round eyes and neither my other eye is way smaller than the other. In fact, my eyes are the opposite and my friends had once likened me to Eyore from Winnie the Pooh, due to the similarity they find regarding the eyes. Droopy they are. I had once been humiliatedly accused for being sleepy and dozing off in science class when in fact I wasn't. (I was lucky enough not to get my lab reports thrown out of the class like the others who had been sleepy.Phew!)

And no, my nose is not crooked and my lips are not thin.

Nonetheless this is one priced art I'm going to treasure for the rest of my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home