Amused And Confused

Am amused and confused in the rollercoaster of life with high anticipation that the amusement would outbalance confusion. Do please sit back, be amused and entertained but be you not confused.
~A Malaysian blog~

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Let's time travel

How would you like the idea of time travelling? It would be interesting wouldn't it? There are times when we go "Heck, I wish I had done that or this" or "I wish I could have turned back time" and scrutinously, time travelling seems like a brilliant idea. Sure it does.

Imagine this. To actually be able to go back into the past and revisit your relatives or closed ones who have now long passed away.

Or travel into the future and buy lottery ticket and strike lucky for once and for all. Or change the course of the direction of your life with something remedial, something that promises better outcome.

How would it be like? If everyone in this world is able to do just that? Well, I think, it'll be chaos. Real chaos. But there is no harm in dreaming about it, right?

If I could time travel,

  • like to spend more time with my grandfathers (paternal and maternal) and get to know them more.
  • study harder and score 10 or 12 or maybe 17 A1 in SPM and get to pursue whichever course I want at no hassle. (Because sponsors can be very selective!)
  • like to watch myself at the visited time and place, giving birth to my beautiful baby daughter. (I was too sedated by epidural to enjoy and remember it all)
  • relive my best childhood moments.
  • invest into most promising stocks and shares; and get rich out of it all and start up funds for the poor and orphans at the budding age of 20. (If only I am super duper rich, I'd spend my whole time and money helping the needy.)

..and the list goes on...

So what would your list be like?




p/s: Am reading The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home