Amused And Confused

Am amused and confused in the rollercoaster of life with high anticipation that the amusement would outbalance confusion. Do please sit back, be amused and entertained but be you not confused.
~A Malaysian blog~

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Today is all about...

Squatting and Scrubbing ...

I squatted and I scrubbed.....the kitchen, its cabinets and walls. They are full of dried, grease droplets. It must have been there collectively cohered bit by bit for a full 6 months or so. Well, it is not as horrifying as you may imagined but I can say, when you give it a little bit of a focus, you'd notice them.

You must be thinking how slackened I am with the kitchen......

But think no more!

After half a day's scrubbing, I am very proud of my kitchen. I have now scrubbed these grease away for good. Now my kitchen is sparkling white! Err..except for the kitchen hoods.Will do that tomorrow.

A useful tip I wanna share..

You know how irritatingly tumeric stain your kitchen worktop? It's easy, just put a dab of thick bleach, give it half a minute or so and quickly rub it off with wet cloth. It works wonders! Give it a try.

Ok..that's enough for now, I am so tired and need a hot shower.

Btw, DH has included a video clip on a Korean love song (not sure from which movie). Enjoy...listening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home