Amused And Confused

Am amused and confused in the rollercoaster of life with high anticipation that the amusement would outbalance confusion. Do please sit back, be amused and entertained but be you not confused.
~A Malaysian blog~

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Need soundtrack for my blog...help!

I am desperately seeking for the soundtrack of the movie "A Tale of Two Sisters". Would be nice to have it in media player and share it with you in this blog. I have failed to search for it only having found the trailer. Unfortunately the trailer does not include the beautiful classical soundtrack it has.

A soundtrack album is available though, but would be a shipment from Korea. Alahai....too much hassle lah. I am not keen on to be charged import duty and so on.

And so, as usual when search fails I turn to e-bay. :)

Fingers crossed..

This search has reminded me of the same way I have fallen for the soundtrack in 'Much Ado About Nothing'. I loved it so much that I bought the soundtrack album in HMV for 15 quid and that was in 1996. This time it is different simply because it is Korean and to find the soundtrack in HMV would be a slim chance.

Emm..what do you reckon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home