Amused And Confused

Am amused and confused in the rollercoaster of life with high anticipation that the amusement would outbalance confusion. Do please sit back, be amused and entertained but be you not confused.
~A Malaysian blog~

Friday, February 25, 2005

Two thumbs up!

For 'A Tale of Two Sisters'.

I find this movie intruiging and mind blowing. I love this movie. Although it is a horror movie, the fact that it is well-laid with excellent cinematography and storyline, it is indeed an A+ movie..

Aiya...I could be a promoter, but really, I love this movie. The thing I love most about it is the soundtrack. The music blends beautifully in every scene.

It is a story about two sisters who are very close. They were trapped in a family conflict and the elder sister has been holding a grudge against the step-mother who has been physically abusing the little sister. One day things went out of control and that is when it all started to happen. Terrifying scenes then come into the picture. I do not want to spoil it by telling you the whole story but I say it is worth watching. Well, at least if you enjoy horror films.

Go to your nearest DVD/video store, rent and watch it. I have watched it two times in a row now.

..er, by the way it is a Korean movie. And this is so unlike Ju-On.

2 Comments:

Blogger kusut dan jiwang said...

Constantine you dah tengok ke Nad?

March 01, 2005 9:46 am  
Blogger OuiOui said...

Alamak sorry aa tak perasan you posted a comment at my humble post nih..

err, Constantine? belom....

March 02, 2005 3:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home