Amused And Confused

Am amused and confused in the rollercoaster of life with high anticipation that the amusement would outbalance confusion. Do please sit back, be amused and entertained but be you not confused.
~A Malaysian blog~

Monday, May 16, 2005

Petai in Paris...woohoo!

I have to say, I am lousy at keeping in touch with friends.

Before, I was busy with completing my studies and usually when I am entangled in work I refuse to correspond with friends for I felt a bit paranoid when people asking me how my work is progressing (eventually they start asking that you know). The completion of my study was a bumpy ride and that is another story. I am just glad to say that it is soon off my sleeve and I am next to the next stage of life, that is the working life.

Back to the main story, keeping in touch with friends. When I had started blogging the first time, I found that it is not bad all. Blogging is indeed one of many convenient ways to check out on friends back home, without having to compose an email, or pick the phone up.

A friend of mine, petaijering has not been updating her blog for many, many, many weeks (months?). I had become curiously concern of her dissapearing act from the blogging world. With a few things in hand, I wasn't able to correspond with her and recently, after I have submitted my thesis, thought that it'd be a brilliant idea to give her a call (or her mother) to ask her what's up.

Before I could have the chance to do just that, received an SMS this morning which reads..
Hi, how r u? i kat paris dengan s***** (her sister) til 23/5. Meh la cuti2 paris dgn kitorg :)!

To which I replied,
Waduh x2 bestnye patut blog sunyi sepi. Siap mimpi you lagi. Kitaorg tak leh gi paris pokai. Lagipun next week nak balik 4 good. Kirim salam s**** *

I somehow felt relieved receiving her SMS. I had feared the worst. Yalah..she drives to KL (from Kuantan) every weekend, managing 2 hours' drive! You know how scarry Karak can be at times!

Anyway, thanks for your thoughtfulness petai. Hoping to see you too in KL.

Next time, when I am rich, I shall tour Paris with you (even if it means you have to go again..hehehehe).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home