Amused And Confused

Am amused and confused in the rollercoaster of life with high anticipation that the amusement would outbalance confusion. Do please sit back, be amused and entertained but be you not confused.
~A Malaysian blog~

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Botanist I am not..

..but I do love taking photographs.

Photographing nature's beauty can sometimes be self-therapeutic. I have never appreciated nature this much until I have taken up photography.


Ladybird..

This ladybird had been spotted struggling to find its way home. A few seconds after I have taken this photo, LO frantically stomped on the poor bug citing "yeah, yeah, yeah". I was too late.


Unknown flower...


Another unknown species..

These flowers were merely the size of a £2 coin (50 sen?). Some are so tiny that you have to look hard to notice them. Most often they got stepped on rather than being appreciated or got picked. I have taken these flowers home for flower pressing.


Dandellion..

I think it must have been my first time looking at a full-bred dandellion, on its stem, ready to get blown or dispersed.


Yellow bells...

These are tiny. A version of bluebells but a whole lot tinier and of course yellow in colour.


Fern..

I love the colour combination this fern has. Red and green. Just lovely.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting article. I would love to follow you on twitter.

February 16, 2010 2:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home