Amused And Confused

Am amused and confused in the rollercoaster of life with high anticipation that the amusement would outbalance confusion. Do please sit back, be amused and entertained but be you not confused.
~A Malaysian blog~

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Oh my little daughter - Part 5

Right after my last salam (zuhur prayer) , LO sneaked into the room. Seeing her looking at me, I held out my arms and as fast as a flash, she ran towards me and we hugged.

"You like mummy hug you?"

"Yeah!!" *nods sheepishly*

"You love mummy?"

"Yes, of course!"

"How much?" our cheeks brush each other's.

"Um, TEN! "

I have never asked her how much she loves me. Intrigued by the answer 'ten' , I knew I just have to ask her,

"Ten?? Ten what? Ten out of ten?"

"No, mummy, Tennnn! " *emphasizing the word 'ten'*

"Ten what?"

"TEN minutes!!" and off she went.

Oh my little daughter....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home