Amused And Confused

Am amused and confused in the rollercoaster of life with high anticipation that the amusement would outbalance confusion. Do please sit back, be amused and entertained but be you not confused.
~A Malaysian blog~

Friday, April 08, 2005

Lion's Lost Ball


Hahahaha....

Late night shopping in Swindon Outlet Park have us purchasing more books . When hardback bestsellers are sold at only 10 quid for 3 books you simply cannot resist the temptation. So we ended up paying three books of the same price range for only 10 quid. Fair and square, one for mummy, one for babah and the other for Little One.

I didn't realise the title of LO's newly purchased book, well at least not until we got home. After late dinner and hot shower Little One was very excited and anticipated to be read her new book. So I sat beside her and started to read her the story book ...

Lion's Lost Ball

But soon burst into endless laughter as I read the first few lines which reads...

Lion really loved bouncing his shiny red ball
He'd bounce it in the sunshine
He'd bounce it in the rain
He'd bounce it up the hills and back down again
But one day he went a bounce too far!
His ball was stuck high in the branches of a tree!



Oh gosh....! Wouldn't you end up laughing too?

Oh well, maybe I watch too much of Desperate Housewives , OC and the likes!

Hahahahaha.....!!!

I have to apologise if I have offended you in any way. I just cannot help myself.....!



Found it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home