Amused And Confused

Am amused and confused in the rollercoaster of life with high anticipation that the amusement would outbalance confusion. Do please sit back, be amused and entertained but be you not confused.
~A Malaysian blog~

Sunday, March 20, 2005

To blog is to entertain...ja?

Recently, I have been perpetually pledging myself to write more on articulate issues. It seems like I have been blogging more on 'the daily life of OuiOui', which I do not want to inundate this blog with. It would be nice to balance this blog with my opinionated view on current issues. But time is not permitting.

I must let you know that at the current time being, I have less and less spare time and I am in no state to further procrastinate the completion of my work.

And so, the few minutes to spare went to writing what I have written, only because they were easier to compose without having to ponder heavily.

Anyway, it is not my itention to proffer you with my inner thoughts. In order to keep you amused and entertained today, (after all, that is what blogging is all about! But if it is less than amusing keep it to yourself OK ?) I would like to share with you our favourite TV commercial. This TV ad have always wanna make me dance. Your toes would happily tap in sync with the music. See it for yourself and you'd think the same.

On a lighter note, this TV ad always reminds me of Petai, a friend whom I have become amazed with her ability to name most of Hollywood actors/actressed circa 1950s-60s. Talking about younger generation, you would not expect people like her (at my age) to be able to recognise them. Maybe your father or mother, or grandparents, yes, but not you!

*salute Petai, jangan kembang sangat noo..*

hahaha

OK, Enjoy yourself with this UK TV ad by VW Golf.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home