Amused And Confused

Am amused and confused in the rollercoaster of life with high anticipation that the amusement would outbalance confusion. Do please sit back, be amused and entertained but be you not confused.
~A Malaysian blog~

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Oh my little daughter Part 2

Last night around midnight time, Little One had demanded McDonald's.

And so I said....

"isshh....mana ada McDonald's now. It's good night, not good morning.."

"alaaa..Atin wan toy, wan fais..." frowned LO.

"We go when it's good morning, ok? Look, it's still night time" *me pointing at the night sky*

"hmmm...Owait.." frustratingly conceded.

5 seconds later we were startled by her shouting ....

"Sun!!! Wake uuuuuup!!"

hhhhhhhussssshhh!!!!!! DH and I promptly gave her a big husssshhh.

"Why shout?"

"Atin..wan good moning...Atin wan sun wake up!"

Oh my little daughter....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home