Amused And Confused

Am amused and confused in the rollercoaster of life with high anticipation that the amusement would outbalance confusion. Do please sit back, be amused and entertained but be you not confused.
~A Malaysian blog~

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

OK dah..

I have allowed 10 minutes to vent out my anger over a lost entry. Now I'm suam-suam kuku..not as hot anymore lah.

No, no, however I am not in the mood to rewrite the entry that I have lost.

I have decided to return only because I would like to let you know that it is such a pleasure to make you feel much welcomed here at my blog. Therefore we have included Heart.FM, live webcams of Bern, Zermatt and Soton and the latest, crossword puzzles.

If you are a crossword puzzle freak, help yourself with the puzzle that I have included at the bottom of this blog page.

All credits go to DH, my unpaid IT consultant...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home